We believe that our employees are the source of our strength and success.
Are you looking for a job?
Drafting Technician – Water Structure Designer
For planning and drafting on challenging projects related to sewage, we seek a drafting technician – water structure designer. Location: Netanya; full time position.
- Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD (Plant 3D, Civil) – an advantage
- Preference for experience in designing water structures, piping, plants, machinery placement, terrain development
- Organized and orderly, thorough, capable of working independently, and high service awareness
Required: environmental consultant for advising government ministries and industry in the fields of emissions, permits, sewage, quality and air. The position involves both office work and field work.
- A degree in environmental / chemical / geographical engineering
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position – preference for consultancy
- Graduate degree – an advantage
- High level of writing ability, orientation toward information systems – primarily Excel
To join a team designing municipal sewage treatment facilities.
- Knowledge of treatment processes, experience in calculating biological and/or membrane processes.
- Experience of 3 years or more.
- Experience in projects combining design and/or implementation and/or operations and maintenance for sewage / treatment / water supply systems, particularly design work at sewage treatment plants, sewage conveyance lines, pumping or sewage stations.
- Relevant education – undergraduate degree in civil / environmental / chemical / biological engineering.
- Designing at the office, going out to the field for oversight and for completing plans.
- Understanding and writing of engineering documents, reading plans and blueprints, working with customers, suppliers and consultants.
- High level of English – written and spoken.